Maple Crescent Farm offers all-inclusive stall and pasture boarding in a friendly family atmosphere. The farm is situated on 150 acres of rolling hills adjacent to the Ganaraska Forest with miles and miles of trails. There are over 35 acres of lush pasture. Good quality hay and fresh running water is available at all times.
All-inclusive board includes worming, annual vaccinations(west nile, tetanus, rabies), and regular hoof trims. Boarders are not obligated to use our all-inclusive board. You may use your own veternarian and/or farrier and have your board costs adjusted accordingly.
All Inclusive Pasture Boarding.
4 PASTURE BOARD SPOTS AVAILABLE (updated September 2020)
All Inclusive Indoor/Stall boarding.
3 STALLS AVAILABLE (updated September 2020)
Equine Veterinary Service provided by Gilson Equine.
Farrier services provided by Dave Davis.
- Brand new 14 stall barn, 10×10 stalls
with rubber mats, shavings for bedding
- 3 grooming stalls
- Heated viewing room to arena
- Tack rooms with spacious lockers
- Over 35 acres of pasture
- 120 x 80 foot sand ring
- 200 x 100 foot sand ring (under construction)
- 120 x 60 foot indoor arena
- 60 foot round pen
- Adjacent to the Ganaraska Forest Trails
All Pastures Include
- High tensile and coated electric fencing
- Run-in shelters
- Salt and mineral blocks
- Insulated, automatic water troughs
- Free choice hay
For more information please Contact Us.